Sunday, May 03, 2009

How Easy and How Hard to Gain Page Rank for Your Blog

How to rank 1, 2, or 3 to your blog? at the same time you will know how hard to get page rank 4 and above.

I just a new blogger blogging about 3 months, but my experience has helped me to complete the survey for the trip to get my blog page rank even though I am not so sure about google page rank algorithm works.

yes, no one knows exactly how google google page rank algorithm works because it did not make known to the public officially. However, we can predict how to get page rank, although not 100% percent in the right way!

Why Your Blog is Still Unranked after some time, Google Page Rank Update?

I have a private and confidential blogger blog that has not been getting a link to a blog or other web sites because I do not want to let people know about this blog. After some time in google page rank update, this blog still shows PR0 not unranked. From here I can hit the link from the blog without blog or website will not get the page rank, your blog will always show the page rank unranked.

Easy way to Get Your Blog Page Rank 1, 2, or 3

I have several blogs with less than 10 links from blogs with page rank 1.2, or 3, so this blog has been getting PR1 and PR2 after page rank updated. very easy to get PR1 or PR2, so do not waste your money to buy a domain name with PR1, 2 or 3 with a high price. Must be patient to wait for google page rank update, I believe that you can easily put PR1 without hard work to build the link.

PR3 blog about what, how to get a PR3 your blog, I'm not sure how many links you need a blog if you want to get PR3. Most of the more than 10 may be better, the most important is the attempt to exchange links with your blog PR3 blog that are relevant to the topic of your blog.

How to Get Hard Page Rank 4 and above.

Certainly very difficult if you never put the effort to build your link! I read many blogs every day, I have checked their page rank for each blog that I read, I wonder how they can get a PR4 and above.

I find that blogs with page rank 4 on the most likely to receive many reviews with links from other blogs. Of course, these blogs can be for free because they write good content. CONTENT IS KING! If people like your content, they will create a link blog or blog posts automatically.

Some make free and premium blog themes for people to download and then get a credit from the people who use free and premium themes. At the bottom of the free or premium themes, most of the time you can view the blog or web link from the original theme designer.

They are many ways to get page rank - buy links, buy review, comment dofollow blog, and others you hear, is not it?

I only share my experience about how to get my blog page rank in this post. However, if you can share how to get the page rank of your blog, we really want to hear about


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Advertiser